Gerard Cosmetics Lip Products | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 29 January 2016

Gerard Cosmetics Lip Products





Top-Bottom- Serenity, Invasion and Underground 






I have had my eye on Gerard Cosmetics products for a while and after seeing so many lovely images on Instagram, and reading great reviews, I finally made an order on Beauty Bay and it was the best decision I have made this last week. 
Liquid lipsticks are usually a hit or miss with me, I have fairly thin lips, and if I don't have a suitable lip liner then I might as well just not bother wearing them. I had heard great things about the Hydra Matte liquid lipsticks though, and really liked the look of the shades and so I chose 'Serenity' and 'Invasion' after doing some internet research. They are creamy when applied, and then dry matte, but give you enough time before they dry to apply the product perfectly.  They are opaque and long lasting which is all you want in a liquid lipstick.

I also bought a lipstick in the shade 'Underground' which I think is a lipstick version of the shade 'Cashmere' from Lime Crime's Velvetines. This product is a lot sheerer than the Hydra Matte products and I had to apply it a number times to build it up to the amount I wanted and the colour I was happy with, but they are nice and creamy and I will definitely be purchasing more. 

Also, I absolutely adore the packaging of these products! Gerard Cosmetics gets an A+ from me! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig